There are always high traffic volumes in parking lot #39 at the Memorial Gym due to dance classes, events, and swimming lessons. The Gold lot will ticket during the day until 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. On weekends, no permit is required. In order to prevent our dance families from receiving citations, please take note of the following information.
Areas where dance participants can park:
- The regular Gold parking spaces in parking lot #39 are available for parking after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, no permit is required
- On the map these spaces are blank (no writing, just shows parking stalls)
- Rayburn Street, just up the hill from the Memorial Gym would be the second option of parking if all regular permit spaces are full. This street is a pay to park street until 9 p.m. with payment required Monday – Friday.
Areas where dance participants should not park:
- Meters (denoted with m on the map) in this lot are enforced until 9 p.m. (they may park at the meters, but payment is required)
- Timed spaces (denoted as T on the map) are enforced 24 hours (they may park there, but only for 15 minutes)
- Service/Delivery/Disability/ROTC Reserved spaces – these spaces are all enforced 24 hours and always require valid permits
- 5 Gold permitted spaces (spaces face the meters) are enforced until 9 p.m. and require valid Gold permits
Download PDF of Map